Wednesday, July 20, 2011

When should i give him a present?

I just found out my crush (who happens to be a good friend) has been dating my best friend for a month, but they didn't want to hurt me so they didn't tell anyone. Needless to say I was quite upset especially because he accidentally led me on by taking me out to dinner and watching movies with me and mindlessly flirting with me while thinking we were just doing it as friends. A week ago, after I had hung out with him I was positive he liked me, and so I ordered him a birthday present. His birthday already passed and I told him I'd get him a shirt when it came back in stock, and it did right before I found out. Now the shirt came and I feel like it'd be awkward to give it to him because he found out that i liked him and he's dating my best friend and I'm still kind of upset by them being together. How long should I wait to give him this shirt? I can't give it to anyone else because its a play on his name and I don't know anyone else with the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment