Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to ask mom for makeup?

Starting of I am 12 going to be 13 in April. I'm not a girly-girl yet I'm not a tomboy. Anyhow my younger sister has always been a girly-girl nail polish,glitter and all.(Although she is know a zombie of media and mindlessly follows trends. My older sister has been girly and stylish but it's also relaxed,calm,and mature(not whorish lol). I think there's really no label for me so I am pretty sure it would be a shock to everyone because growing up, I was different from my sisters, not like most little girls I used to like blue,never really cared for princesses, didn't care for makeup or grown up things.I hated my mom's idea of me growing up and getting married and having kids. So considering I have no label(not that I want one)and have not grown up talking about girly things such as makeup it would be a shock to everyone. So recently I have been obsessed with the idea of makeup,and how artsy it is. I think for me it age is just a number because I want to use it as self expression-as art. Also I don't think it matters if I wear it because I can take criticism as long as it's something that makes me smile at the end of the day. I would only like to wear natural eyeshadow,primer,and maybe a small amount of eyeliner. I just think it would be embarrassing telling my mom because I am the person that will become in-direct and just drop the subject. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment