Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sixteen and feeling "different" from everyone my age?

honestly, we're in the same boat, or were. I'm a reader, pretty sure I'm addicted, in love with writing. I pour myself into my acting, don't really care for shopping or name brands. People at my high school precieve me to be the quiet nerd with her nose in a book. Until this year did I find someone really special. Let's call him Nathan. He's just like me, and gets me, unlike anyone else. Everyone thinks we belong together but that's beyond the point. High school is hard, I agree. I've never been part of "the crowd" but part of "my crowd". I don't really want to be part of a crowd, I just want friends that are similar to myself, but also different. You sound like someone I would love to have as a friend, because to put it short, you sound amazing! And mature. By the way, I'm also 16 and I don't like the hangover or texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment