Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weird what do you think about this?

Let's just say that a few weeks ago I found myself in a very deep meditative state. I felt myself slowly being separated from the room I was in. It was as if I had been a two-dimensional being all my life, and suddenly I had stepped off the screen into a more three-dimensional space. Maybe it would be better described as a fourth dimension? I don't know. The objects in the room were all the same, yet different. The way in which I became separated was very interesting to me. The room seemed to slightly pixelate in the process, as if it had not been "real" all along, as if it had been programed. As I was sinking deeper and deeper into the dark caverns of my consciousness, I found myself in an unexpected place. Although I could still see the room around me, I was looking at it through what I would describe as a spherical wall of screens. To help you imagine it, think of the way a bee or a fly might see the world through it's hundreds of eyes.I was standing (though not physically) in a dark center of space surrounded by these "screens", and I saw the room. I got the sense that this was the "control center" of my mind. Time had completely stopped. Time was irrelevant. A minute or an hour could have passed, and I would not be able to tell you which was true. I was in the midst of eternity. I felt something else was with me. It wasn't physical, but I could feel it's presence close to me. I want to say that it was separate from me, but I suddenly realized that I was it, and it it was me. I asked it to tell me why I was shown this place. It told me that sometimes it needed to remind itself where it had come from and what it's purpose on earth was. It told me it had left small clues in our world to help us remember where it came from and why. Suddenly I was thrown even deeper into space only to find myself (my consciousness) floating above an incredible sight.In the middle of dark space I witnessed something unexpected. I'm not quite sure how to even begin to describe it. I'm not sure words in the English language exist that would be adequate to describe what I saw. In fact while I was deep in it, I thought to myself "How the hell do I describe this when I'll want to explain to someone what I saw???" but I will try. I witnessed our universe being born and reborn over and over and over again at very high speeds. It wasn't like the "big bang", it was more like a loop that constantly turned inside out. It was like the shape of an inverse-rotating donut, or I suppose what some would describe as the symbol for "infinity". It was a giant, infinite fractal. This Universe was not what we believe it to be. It performed a function, and that function was to constantly generate new possibilities. Much like computers in our world (though extraordinarily/severely basic in comparison) the Universe was like a giant calculator/generator producing infinite possibilities through complex mathematical equations.There was a strong presence/consciousness hanging over it. This "calculator/computer" Universe was the creation of this consciousness, and it overlooked every single little action with incredible yet effortless and tireless concentration. I suppose that this presence is the thing to which many people refer to as "God". I felt a oneness with this being. I finally understood that I was it, it was me, it was you, it was the grass, it was the rock, it was the ant, the bird, the wind, the sky, the earth,.... it was everything. It was love, hate, anger, sadness, it was us. Imagine yourself being cut into a quadrillion pieces, and those individual pieces being able to have experiences of their own, separate from the whole. According to my vision that's what our world is. The world and all of us, we are IT. Since I realized what an important moment this was, I did not want to miss asking the big question. My question was "How did you come to be? Where did this start?" It replied in a form of exchanging a thought in my mind, and the answer was that it simply WAS. It just IS. It did not know why or how, in fact it did not care for why or how, it didn't feel the need to know why or how, it just WAS. Since we humans experience a "beginning" and an "end" on this earth via birth and death, it is very difficult for us to imagine something having no beginning and no end. It seems inconceivable, much like the idea of infinity, something without an end. We try to imagine it, but we struggle to come to terms with the fact that something may not have an end or a beginning. I can't say I felt satisfied by that answer for the reason I mentioned just now, but I accepted it. My next question was why we were here. Understanding came to me in the form of seeing. In a manner of speaking it split itself into an incomprehensible number of pieces in order to learn. It was like an enormous calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment