Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What does my dream mean? Please help!?

ok. let me give you a little background. my parents are not together. i live with my mom and i visit my dad every summer. Well my dream was that my mom had to leave for some reason and so my dad is staying in my house to take care of me. my house looks like normal except sometimes everything would be giant. im not clear on that though. so i would call my mom to ask if i can go out with my boyfriend(don't have one or just got out of a relationship) and she would say yes. but in my dream my dad doesn't know i had a boyfriend. so what from i can remember my dream didn't show where we went it just skipped to the part where my boyfriend dropped me off. my boyfriend in my dream is someone i know but not someone i liked or is my friend and its not someone i hate or dislike just someone who i know but never talk to. i also remember in my dream after he dropped me off i was making heart signals with my hands and whenever i saw my dad walk by the window i would stop. i kept doing that a few times until finally he said 'i love you". the whole love emotion i could feel it in my dreams. then my mom called my dad and told him i had a boyfriend in my dream and my dream ended before my dad could react but when i woke up i had that feeling of love and it made me happy but why would this guy be my boyfriend? i just wanted to know what this dream meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment