Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is this lucid dreaming ?

I often go into a dream state then wake up but realise I'm not as I can't move, during this time I'm in my own surroundings but I can hear voices or music or see something odd in it. I always try to escape the dream by shaking my head and closing my eyes, even if I am paralysed. I always remember them very clearly. Here are some examples: I was in a normal dream in my school building, it was very foggy and at night time. I remember walking round a corner and thinking please dont let anyone be round that corner and then a giant ghost like man came stomping round the corner following me and I woke up. I was in my own surroundings and couldnt move, I then heard screaming and swearing at me, I tried shaking my head to get out of it and a few minutes later I woke up. A recent one I had was I was in my own surroundings again but I could see my mum standing and staring at me, it was slightly blurry and i couldn't see mum clearly. I even remember one when I was 5! I was in my own surroundings again and this lion toy on my floor grew bigger and turned alive, an Angel then turned it back to original state, I woke up and the lion toy was on the floor. Another one I had was I was in my own surroundings and I could hear creepy noises, I peeked from the covers and saw the grim reaper getting closer and closer as I looked, I then woke up. These are just some examples, I have had plenty more! Are these lucid dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment